MadaLAB is a state-of-the-art showcase featuring the latest cutting-edge assistive technologies and accessible solutions related to improving the digital access for Persons with Disabilities in the Arabic speaking Region and beyond. MadaLAB serves as an Innovation hub for innovators, solution providers, users, and ICT & AT experts. The MadaLAB focus on innovations in the following key areas of cutting-edge technologies and best practices:
- ICT Accessibility
- Robotics Zone
- Augmented / Virtual / X Reality
- Wayfinding Solutions
- Smartliving / Smarthome
- Inclusive Classroom
- Accessible Gaming
- Accessible Waiting Area
- Mada FabLab Innovation Workshop
- Innovation Zone
The MadaLAB is located on the 7th floor of Al Nasr Tower B, Corniche Street, Doha, Qatar. This setup intends to be at the forefront of stimulating the creation of new accessibility solutions catered specifically for Qatar and the Arabic speaking region.
With a vision to create an open, accessible, and inclusive environment, to access, explore, ideate, and develop demonstrable outcomes in focused areas on emerging digital accessibility and assistive technologies. Leveraging on the ever-growing research and innovation ecosystem in the State of Qatar, the Mada Lab will act as an orchestrator amongst the government, researchers, innovators and the technology industry. The Mada Lab will bring current challenges identified by the community to the innovation ecosystem to solve those challenges alongside our technology partners leveraging on their industry expertise and solutions.
- Guaranteed listing for the solution and sponsor in Mada website, social media platforms and Mada publications
- Secured non-measurable marketing platforms for sponsors where Mada will be featuring the sponsor logo in all Mada Lab events and podiums
- Rent-free launchpad for Innovative solutions while providing onsite sampling space for three years and meet likeminded professionals.
- Free accessibility audits and accreditations to sponsors.
- Free product endorsements.
- Being a sponsor in Mada Lab will allow companies to reach specific audiences and build long-lasting relationships with clients. This medium involves Mada’s productive relationship with its 15 local and international strategic partners in Education, Culture and Community.
Are you looking for a conspicuous podium to showcase your innovative solution? Mada can help you.