It is essential to have an empowered community to be able to drive market opportunities, identifying the service gaps and needs to develop suitable solutions accordingly. Mada focuses on the following activities to create community driven AT and ICT accessibility solutions catered to the market needs:
- Leverage on existing links with local disability related communities and organizations: By gathering their needs and challenges, Mada will be able to work closely with them to identify and develop suitable solutions for PWD.
- Raise awareness about ICT Accessibility for young innovators: Mada encourages students and rising innovators to create solutions related to ICT accessibility through competitions within the education and research institutions.
- Center of Excellence (7th floor, Al Nasser Tower B): Mada will implement an Innovation hub to allow the community access to information on the latest in AT and ICT accessibility solutions.
- Focus Groups (beta and advanced AT users): Mada will facilitate the creation of a core group advanced AT users and beta testers to help validate the solutions.
Through Mada, innovators and solution providers will be able to reach key areas of the target market to promote and showcase their solutions. This will ensure optimum impact of the solution within the market place. Following are the key activities Mada aims to pursue to ensure effective market access for innovators and solution providers:
- Facilitate access to innovators through Mada partners and sponsors.
- Offer exposure to innovations through Mada channels:
- Center of Excellence
- Mada AT Portal
- GREAT Conference by Mada
- Workshops, Trainings and Focus groups meetings
- Social media
- Local and International Competitions